Friday, September 6, 2013

1. What is your computer experience?
A. I use the computer daily and have been since High School. I recently built my own computer and am upgrading and expanding my knowledge of it when I can. I'm Marc and I'm a PC.

2. What is your major class?
A. I am currently going for web design and development and will be looking into using that knowledge for video games or similar things.

3. What do you hope to get out of this class?
A. I am looking to further my knowledge with computers and its software as well as learning more about the things I am interested in.

4. Who is your favorite artist?
A. The Yogscast and Captain Sparklez for their wonderful rendition of the He-man "HEY YEAHAHAHA" song and their many other songs.

5. Write a five line story?
A. I do not have the mental capacity to accomplish such a task I apologize.
   
     There once was a nice quiet town where everyone knew everyone's name. Then one day a new person moved into town after a fellow resident moved away. Everyone went to greet their new member as the town was very close. The new member was a grump old man who did not like anyone in the town. He ended moving out within the first week because everyone was too nice. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment